Thursday 27 January 2011

January 22nd 2011

Last Saturday's episode was finally summarised.

Sanma Akashiya | Murukami Shoji | Takahashi Ai | Michishige Sayumi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This episode's OG guest was Fujimoto Miki.

Subject: Sanma-san's present from Australia?/Takeshi (beat). Tsurubin. Sanma a dream come comedy club plan?/Warai Meshi (Comedy competition) championship to close at the M-1?/Ikegami-san's jealousy?

◎Opening
・Talk about the new year's holiday to Australia.
・What did the Yan (Young town) Musume's get from Australia? Juriku Shampoo and a Parka?

◎Letter Corner
・Fujimoto, went to London and Paris with her husband. Talk about the present which her husband Shouji gave her - a handmade Christmas Present.

Takeshi・Tsurubin・Sanma-san?・・・・
(The end of last year, within the SP show of Takeshi and Tsurubin's "Sanma-san would you like to join to make a 3person Special" was said, talk about this.)
Sanma: "Sanma we'd like to invite" was said, listen to my opinion.
Fujimoto: Definitely lol.
Sanma: Takeshi's always has this pretending way of saying for me to "join".
Sanma: You right, when you say things from yourself, I take responsibility, there are many times where I have rejected such matters.

Sanma: Takeshi-san has already become 60, "Sanma, lets make the best funny club" is what he says.
Sanma: Take-chan and with blackdebiru.
Fujimoto: Great! I want to see that.
Sanma: That person is already 63.
Fujimoto: Ah, is that so.
Sanma: 3 years have already passed.
Fujimoto: You can't do it. lol
Sanma: "That"? you say.
Fujimoto: Please do it.
Sanma: A request, "Let's make this dream come true" which was said 3 years ago.

[This same talk is just about this still so I'll skip it a bit.]

What's the boundary line to an affair? - Talk・・・・
Sanma: A kiss? or a game, game?
Fujimoto: A game is usually done when you kiss, man, your head is weird・・・ lol
Sanma: Whose head is strange!
Shoji: Sensei is full of 'games' ha ha ha
Sanma: I'll really hunt a monster (monster hunter game).
Fujimoto: Monster hunter you say, Sanma-san is the monster.
Sanma: In these times, women are the monsters. I am really a monster hunter.

Sanma: From amongst everyone here, Michishige is 'it' right?
Fujimoto: Is it being tolerant?
Sanma: You say tolerance, this girl only likematters of herself.
Sanma: What would her husband do? "I love myself" is just the matter.
Fujimoto: But if he were to have an affair with someone not as cute as her, what would happen?
Michishige: A person not as cute is still okay, I guess. If it were someone more cuter than oneself than that would be jealousy.
Sanma: That's understood in many ways.
Fujimoto: If not cuter than oneself I can't think like "then what am I?" I can't be like that. If cuter than me I'd be like "Oh?" lol.

Michishige went out with Junjun, watched a film "Norwegian Wood"・・・・
Michishige: We watched "Norwegian Wood" but there was a lot of adult scenes.
Fujimoto: Like love scenes right? They were in the film.
Michishige: Junjun was saying how the film showed a lot of "deep love".
Sanma: Is she a fan of the film, Junjun?
Michishige: No, she didn't know about it either when we saw it.
Sanma: Right, right.
Michishige: And so the two of us, after it ended somehow・・・、
Fujimoto: "It was very intense" right? lol
Michishige: "What should we do?" kind of feeling, since when we turned around there were a lot of couples.
Michishige: As it was just me and Junjun, together as women I just thought what would be good to do?

Michishige: It was difficult to talk from the heart about the subject.
Sanma: The film flowed like "dara~~n" didn't it?
Michishige: Yes.
Michishige: That's why, talking from the heart, it's like reading my mind.
Sanma: The manager hearing this just looked heartbroken.
Fujimoto: "Not reading his mind." lol

The last thing you talked to Junjun about?・・・・
Michishige: The last thing, was about morning musume and about our future.
Sanma: Probably something like, "Do your best" and "stay healthy."
Michishige: We did say to "do our bests."
Michishige: Junjun really somehow is great at cheering, especially for me.
Michishige: "Michishige-san really is great, I've learnt a lot from you.
Michishige: Michishige-san is a person who can do it." kind of things she says.
Fujimoto: Whose the one that is superior? lol
Takahashi: Junjun does seem like one.
Michishige: "And so I really want you to do your best." That kind of thing again.
Michishige: "Junjun do your best, but I'll also do my best." kind of thing.

・Takahashi phoned Linlin's house and both watched a BIGBANG clip, dancing along.

Warai Meshi competition closed at M-1?・・・・)[Comedy place]
Sanma: Who saw M-1?
Fujimoto: I saw it.
Michishige: I saw it.
Sanma: How was it?
Fujimoto: They all seemed fine for about 4 minutes, the boke (silly one) told off by the tsukkomi (looking at mistakes).
Fujimoto: Slim Club-san was really something, great.
Michishige: ~easy~
Fujimoto: It did seem comfortable, though there was almost no time to talk. lol
Sanma: Haa~
Fujimoto: Something like that, it seemed "really new".
Sanma: But as a comedian myself, of course seeing 'Warai Meshi' as the best makes me happy.
Fujimoto: Very comedic-like.
Sanma: I see.
Sanma: Michishige, what did you think of this?
Michishige: Hmm, Slim club-san made about 100 people laugh but 30 more didn't.
Michishige: But even so, but somehow he had that 'winning over' feel. As though he would win.
Sanma: Ah~ I see, I see. Carefully, just like the comedians during a while back.

◎Takahashi Ai is definitely Iyasamasen corner
Takahashi: ・・・・I want to see you.
Sanma: Psh, It's a normal word just how many times will you say it?

Sanma: How do you think of this as? You don't have any experience?
Fujimoto: Please teach me to act it.
Sanma: The lower half of your body, what is it, should get all hot.
Shoji: Haha.

Takahashi: ・・・・I want to see you....
Sanma: Bad. Your lower parts are all cold.
Fujimoto: Ew.
Takahashi: It has been cold lately・・・.
Sanma: "Ew", can you do it? You saying "Ew." doing such you diverted Takahashi into making progress.

Michishige: ・・・・Don't go back....
Sanma: Look at that, look now I feel alive, alive.

Fujimoto: ・・・・Coward....
Sanma: Bad.

Takahashi: ・・・・What do you want to do?
Sanma: So, so, not bad.

Michishige: ・・・・Somehow you've become a bit strange. [Intense version]
Sanma: Look at that, Michishige sure is pulling hard on this.

Fujimoto: Ha? Take a day off.
Sanma: Ah, so , so.

-end-
original: http://shinzui.blog75.fc2.com/blog-entry-311.html

So this one took a while since the original person posting them also took a while, but there's no problem in there since I'm also translating past episodes.
Next week's will feature Tanaka Reina and I'll also being getting onto the EriJunLin special they had before the graduation last year.
Do look forward to that.
Otsukareina~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment