Friday 21 January 2011

December 25th 2010

I thought I'd also summarise the older episodes as I wait for the new ones to be updated.

Sanma Akashiya | Murukami Shoji | Takahashi Ai | Michishige Sayumi

--------------------------------------------------------
The OG guest for this episode was Nakazawa Yuko.

Subject: Nakazawa lost weight・・・/The celebrity you want to spend Christmas with?/What was the Kanji word for YT members?/Shoji-san angry at Iysemasen Takahashi?

◎Opening
(Sanma-san giving New Year's gift talk・・・・)
Sanma: I stamped "Akashiya Sanma" on a bag.
Sanma: To give to adults, in one year there were so many people to give.
Nakazawa: I got it. Michishige: Me too. Takahashi: It was beautiful.

Sanma: After your gift? Takahashi: Hooray~! Michishige: Hooray! For 2 years in a row, I am happy~
Sanma: Expenses for you・・・ Shoji: In Sanma-san's case it's very big.
Shoji: All the staff members, in your different work places, this person is everyone's New Year's gift.

・Nakazawa lost 8 kilos by the DHC work.
・Sanma: Coffee, ice cream and black tea you had a combination, makes you think you're a coach now.

◎Letter corner
(Nakazawa lost weight・・・・)
Sanma: I've become a bit plump but I like the direction that Nakazawa is taking.
Sanma: Nakazawa losing weight, somehow a hungry feeling・・・ Nakazawa: Hungry?!
Michishige: She's so beautiful. Takahashi: Very beautiful. Nakazawa: Thank you very much.

・Japanese survey: "Which celebrity you would like to spend Christmas with?" Sanma-san 3rd, 2nd Arashi and 1st Fukuyama Masaharu.

(The celebrity you want to spend Christmas with・・・?)
Nakazawa: I would like to spend it with Sanma-san.
Sanma: Wrong, no need to say such things.
Nakazawa: Please accept it, lol.
Sanma: With H ('sex), would my candle be okay? Shoji: Waa. lol

Sanma: For me, Oomomo Miyoko. Shoji: This! (meaning her)
Shoji: Fuyumi-san! Sanma: Because this guy likes her, Sakamoto Fuyumi-san.

Takahashi: Sanma-san is okay for me.
Sanma: Wrong, I don't need that from you
. Takahashi: No really, really.

Michishige: Sanma-san's the head so we leave him out, lately it's Takenouchi Yutaka-san. I saw him September.
Sanma: Takenouchi, he's popular, he's popular in performing.

Nakazawa: For me, Ishikawa Ryo-kun (golfer) is good.
Shoji: For me again, I'd say Murukami Kanako-chan.
Sanma: Well then for me, it's Asagi Kuniko-chan.
Shoji: That's difficult to comment on.
Takahashi: Johnny Depp. Shoji: I wonder if he could change into his Pirate form.
Nakazawa: I love Jumbo Ozaki. (another golfer) When I met him, I fell in love with his back.

(Takahashi
・Niigaki, dinner show talk)
Takahashi: I'm really bad at talking, I'm always told to "talk a bit more."
Takahashi: I'm already finished. (when I talk) Sanma: How long have you been in this industry?
Sanma: In this sort of thing, Michishige sure is at the top, from this to that.
Michishige: I can't sing so my voice, when I talk it's not really in a speaking tone. Sanma: That's true, lol. Shoji: Thin brow woman, lol.

(2010 Kanji letter for this year is "hot", what's the young town member's Kanji for 2010・・・)
Nakazawa: The kanji for "fun"
Sanma: Well then for this year, did you have some sort of secret love? Nakazawa: No, but my work...
Sanma:
Always at work surely that's not fun, of course there's some involvement in a man.
Nakazawa: Ah, that sort of talk nothing like that.

Takahashi: "Graduation" , 3 people graduated.
Sanma: As a leader you gradually send out but have to stand up again.

Michishige: The kanji for "friendship."
Michishige: Morning Musume has a song called "friendship." I really loved this song this year.
Sanma: What part of the lyrics did you like, that impressed you?
Michishige: It was "Let's walk honestly and try fun things"♪ Sanma: Where did you feel from that?
Michishige: Again and again, things like this when you become honest or during fun times, they're the most treasured times.
Nakazawa: What a good child・・・ Sanma: Good child lol.

Shoji: "Water"
Sanma: What's with "water"? Shoji: I drank some at Oome. Everyone: (laughter)

[Skipped this as it was just Sanma-san talking, sorry.]

◎Takahashi definitely Iyasemasen corner.
Takahashi: ・・・・I feel excited...
Sanma: Bad. No matter how many chances you get, you're bad.

Michishige: ・・・・It's my first time...
Sanma: Success, success.

Michishige: ・・・・It's my first time.... (My first time with a lying feeling.)
Sanma: Wrong, wrong, wrong.
Sanma: How weird for this to come out, makes me laugh halfheartedly.

Nakazawa: ・・・・I have no self-respect.
Sanma: Bad, doesn't make me blush.

Takahashi: ・・・・Will you just do it with me...
Sanma: What the hell is this?
Shoji:
What the hell is this?
Nakazawa: Ha ha ha, lol
Takahashi: Why, why? lol
Shoji: It's not why, It's what was that just now!
Sanma: He got angry, recklessly, angry.
Shoji: The hell was that just now!
Takahashi: Why ・・・ lol
Sanma: Because Shoji got angry.
Shoji: I just got so surprised, just now.
Takahashi: I'm really sorry.
Sanma: Do it carefully next time, stupid.

Takahashi: ・・・・Will you just do it with me...
Sanma: Bad, even this year.
Takahashi: What do you mean by that?
Shoji: You can talk.

Michishige: ・・・・Because it's Christmas, it's special.
Sanma: Ah, very cute.

Nakazawa: ・・・・How do you like it?
Sanma: Ah this!

-End-

-Well that sure was fun.
original: http://shinzui.blog75.fc2.com/blog-entry-302.html

No comments:

Post a Comment