Saturday 22 January 2011

December 11th 2010

Sanma Akashiya | Murukami Shoji | Takahashi Ai | Michishige Sayumi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This episode's OG guest was Ishikawa Rika. (Filling in for someone?)

Today's Ishikawa weird?/99's Okamura's return.

◎Opening
・Kamei, Junjun and Linln receiving gifts from Shoji, Sanma-san?
・Promised Kamei a bracelet, Junjun an iPod and Linlin a PSP?
・A Parka to buy for Takahashi next week?
・Amongst the 3 which is the most hardest?, Okinawa caves, talk.

◎Letter corner
・Talk of Ishikzawa going to Mongolia and Okinawa, Phone Detective at the end of the year talk.
・If you won 300 million yen? (~£2billion) , Sanma: I'll definitely donate. Shoji: ..lousy, a dinner with Shoji?
Ishikawa: I'll give it to my family. Takahashi: Pay the house loan (mortgage). Michishige: I want to improve myself so a massage everyday.

(Today's Ishikawa a bit airy, what's so weird・・・・?)
Sanma: What's happened, lately?
Shoji: Ah! Sanma:Ah! Takahashi: Ah! Ishikawa: What is it? lol
Sanma: Satoda Mai also did such a thingミ!Her rumour of dating Tanaka Masahiro was out.

Ishikawa: Yesterday, I went to bed after watching Shrek alone but・・・
Sanma: Were your eyes jumping about? Although watching Shrek's appearance, what did you do, did you touch yourself?
Ishikawa: After fixing the floor heater, I went to bed.・・・
Sanma: So after that your mind became soft.

(99's Okamura Takashi's return・・・・?)
After returning "Why did I fail the Mechaike audition?" When talking to Okamura on the phone.
Sanma: After that, ah it was like a heartful matter, see you again after this, kind of thing.
Sanma: Man what was it, like everything just broke out.
Sanma: I haven't seen it yet but have you seen Okamura's return?
Michishige: I saw Mechaike. (The show that he's on.)
Michishige: It was a normal impression. Yabe-san hugged him and kept saying "Are you okay, are you okay?"
Michishige: The Mechaike members, as well as the new ones.
Michishige: Had a sort of "Eh, what should we all do?" Kind of atmosphere.
Sanma: Ah I see, I see.
Sanma: The new members were still deciding, just looking and thinking.
Michishige: That's right.
Sanma: That's・・・ as a television station the gratitude is like "What?"
Sanma: They thought too much then about the quick return.
Sanma: At that moment, the new members appeared out the curtain.
Shoji: Hmm, I guess that's right.

◎Murukami (Shoji's) blog corner
・Takahashi fumbles too much. Ishikawa laughs too much at it.
・Kanpei-san made a goal in Osaka, Shoji and Sanma-san have plans to go there.

Song - Onna to Otoko no Lullaby game~ Morning Musume.

◎Takahashi is definitely Iyasemasen corner
Takahashi: ・・・It hurts...
Sanma: Your "it hurts" makes me feel that, it's not what this is about.
Takahashi: Okay.

Michishige: ・・・・Let's meet again....
Sanma: You say "It hurts", I bet it'll be better.
Michishige: ・・・・It hurts....
Sanma: See, look at that (Takahashi) yours was wrong, do you get it.
Takahashi: Yes.
Sanma: She (Michishige) knows about "it hurts"
Michishige: I don't know lol.

Ishikawa: ・・・・Any time is okay....
Sanma: Well, I guess it's because you're an adult.

Takahashi: ・・・・Look, how excited I'm getting.
Sanma: Bad, every time you're bad.

Michishige: ・・・・Mou, today is not good.
Sanma: Ah this!
Sanma: This girl, she knows what "it hurts" is.
Michishige: I don't know lol.
Sanma: She knows what "it hurts" is.
Michishige: I don't know, I don't know.
Sanma: Well, well, if Michishige doesn't know what it is then she has a great ability.
Michishige: That's what it is, a great ability. lol

Ishikawa: ・・・・I'm sorry to play with love....
Sanma: Ah, Ishikawa, you've just become good.

-end-
original: http://sahinzui.blog75.fc2.com/blog-entry-299.html
In case you want to listen to the "words said in a sexy manner" - about 4 minutes in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMzyFggxA5U&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Ai-chan is so bad at them xD it's so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment