Thursday 20 January 2011

January 15th 2011

Thank you to everyone who really enjoyed the first post, so I will be continuing on with the 2nd episode of this years.

Sanma Akashiya | Murukami Shoji | Takahashi Ai | Michishige Sayumi

Btw, when I use the term lol, it's basically them laughing, the Japanese use the letter "w" whereas we'd use lol.
----------------------------------------------------------
This week's OG (older gen) guest is Yoshizawa Hitomi a.k.a Yossy.

Subject's today) Before the graduation annoucement, Sanma-san's report/Sooner or later Michishige as leader?

◎Opening
(From Takahashi "A call of concern"?・・・・)
Sanma: The other day, Takahashi contacted me
Sanma: That kind of talk, is it okay now?
Takahashi: Ah, it's completely fine. The announcement was on 9th.
Sanma: So I got the mail, "Can I talk to you after this?" is what she said.
(At that time was "a great uproar" Sanma-san's new year meeting.
Sanma: So, "Right now I can't take a call" is what I sent,
Sanma: "I'm sorry to trouble you*, will I receive your call"
Sanma: It was like a complete "embrace" of a call.
Takahashi: Ha ha ha

Sanma: It was just a normal mail, explaining the matter and what to do.
Sanma: "I couldn't get an explanation from the mail, sorry but is it okay to call?"
Sanma: "Any time's okay." And again perfectly "Is it okay in a room" Was the the type of matter. This was
Takahashi: What, how? lol

Sanma: Then, whilst eating Yakiniku, already I knew something was worrying her.
Takahashi: Seriously? lol

Sanma: Arriving at the car park, in a poof I saw, already about 6 matters I received messages from Takahashi.
Sanma: Man, this was・・・ "I want to meet you, I want to meet you, no matter how."

Sanma: As my phone rang, "I think you know a bit about the situation
Sanma: actually tomorrow will be the announcement, before that I want to say something to Sanma-san but I don't know how." What she said.
Sanma: Ah "This girl wants to get married?" Is what I thought.
Yossy. Hmm, I guess you would think that.
Michishige: Hmm that thought, it's the way she's saying it.
Sanma: "Tomorrow will be the announcement." Because she said it right? Takahashi is definitely with some guy, I thought.

Sanma: So, "Actually, I'll be graduating from Morning Musume."
Shoji: Oh!
Sanma: Ah, Shoji you didn't know?
Shoji: Eh, no I didn't, wha~t.

Sanma: "You'll be graduating from Morning Musume", how long ago did they (UFA/H!P) tell you?
Takakashi: It was like a feeling of me thinking over it.
Sanma: So you "resigned" yourself?
Takahashi: Tsunku-san discussed it with me, I just had the feeling it was my time.

Sanma: (Hearing about the graduation) "What the hell?"
Michishige: "What the hell" lol
Sanma: No matter what it's not a good matter, for me.
Shoji: That's right.
Takahashi: It's not good no matter what! lol
Michishige: It's the most treasured.
Sanma: Well, Takahashi doesn't know much about this serious problem
Sanma: This worrying, talking to Sanma about her worrying.
Takahashi: Ah, sorry.
Michishige: She has many worries , right? lol
Sanma: I thought "What's with this conversation?"
Sanma: "You're the one leaving, what should I do?"
Takahashi: That's because "I'll be graduating" when I said that you said "Why/What for?" lol

Sanma: Coming home "I got angry."
Sanma: Without having a shower I immediately looked at her "Mou hitotsu no Ai" photo book.
Sanma: Somehow I felt like taking revenge.
Takahashi: Why, why, why? lol
Michishige: Aichan's photo book was there.
Sanma: Yes, that's right. "Mou hitotsu no ai" (/Another Ai)
Takahashi: Ah, thank you very much. lol
Michishige: Were you relieved?
Shoji: He should put the photo book in a careful place next time.
Takahashi: That's great, yay!

Shoji-san, mistaking Tabe Mikako for Michishige? Michishige's side is pretty?
・Today is girly Yossy. Sanma (I don't want those Navratilova doubts from you)
[In case your wondering, yes Martina Navratilova, who likes women.]

Sanma: From now on, will you be known as an actress?
Takahashi: I'd like to be many things.
Sanma: A singer, actress, going solo.
Takahashi: That's right, yes.

Sanma: What did you (Sayu) think about Takahashi's graduation?
Michishige: Something like "The time that had to come has come" kinda thing.
Sanma: Ah, so slowly, slowly you thought this?
Michishige: I didn't think it would be that quick, it's only been a month since Eri, Jun and Lin graduated.
Sanma: Yes and because Kamei, Takahashi, Jun and Lin are taken out just like that.
Michishige: That's right, though Ai-chan will still be here for 9 more months.
Sanma: What's that all about!
Yossy. That'll be in Autumn.
Sanma: No matter what, it's still.
Shoji: The announcement was quick.

Sanma: Why was the announcement so quick?
Shoji: With the new members entering they must've thought, "Leader just leave now" like that.
Sanma: That's probably it.
Shoji: "When leaving, nothing in particular would be heard by this person."
Sanma: Right, right, right.
Takahashi: I wonder if they'd think that?
Shoji: As for their feelings,
Sanma: No it would be true, it would be.
Sanma: Brother Saegusa, on this young town..I "I feel like I should quit YT,
Sanma: I also received this".
Sanma: By easily not quitting, I wanted to strangle myself at that time.
Takahashi: Wha---t! lol
Sanma: "When will I retire?"
Shoji: Ha ha ha, lol.

[Here was a part mainly about Sanma-san, sorry but I skipped that...the girls didn't talk much.]

(When will Michishige: be leader?・・・・)
Sanma: In this time morning musume is in pinch, how will they grow gradually, who'll look over them.
Sanma: Therefore I feel bad for Niigaki.
Shoji: The substitute is? Sub? Sub-leader?
Takahashi: There hasn't been an announcement yet.
Shoji: For it to come(Michishige looks like it.)
Yossy.But then, it does look like Shige-san will be the likely possibility.
Shoji: Will it come, the sub leader?
Michishige: With a weak anticipation.
Shoji: lol
Michishige:: But, but somehow it doesn't look like it will be.
Sanma: You (Sayu), it won't be definitely.
Michishige: Hm, I don't think so either・・・.
Takahashi: Why? lol
Michishige: On the bases,I'm self-centered.
Sanma: This self-centered you.
Michishige: That's right, I'm selfish. lol
Sanma: As yourself, you think a lot.
Takahashi: No, but surely someday you'll become the leader. Surely.
Yossy. That's right.
Sanma: Don't become it.
Michishige: lol
Takahashi: Become it~!
Sanma: A leader so to say in short, someone with qualifications, that is to be a worth person.
Michishige: But to become a leader, you must change yourself.

Sanma: A captain commands everyone's feelings with strength
Sanma: by sacrificing yourself for others and thinking of them, and to think of your position.
Sanma: It's definitely impossible for Michishige.

Sanma: With that said, well about Takahashi's graduation
Sanma: She'll be in MM for 10 years during September, I guess it's thank you for your hard work, for everything.
Takahashi: Thank you very much.
Sanma: Today is Takahashi's graduation special・・・
Yossy. Too quick, too quick.
Takahashi: I don't like this, please not yet.

◎Letter corner
Yossy.have you already thrown out your style? I saw you studying in Hakone.

[Again a lot of talk from Shoji and Sanma so I'll cut this out, sorry]

◎Takahashi will definitely Iyamasen corner
Sanma: Gradually Yossy.is shining as a woman.
Sanma: You have to do something in this corner.
Yossy. Okay.
Sanma: That's right, you.
Yossy. Please, do teach me in this corner.
Sanma: Like I said this is about a real experience.
Sanma: There's no case of experience, I remembered.
Yossy. From looking?
Sanma: That's because, because it's always why I'm saying,
Sanma: "You guys, watch more adult videos" or
Sanma: "Watch more H (perverted) clips"
Sanma: Somehow, have you seen or not. Takahashi?
Takahashi: Okay.
Sanma: This is where your experience starts.

Sanma: There was a book about "A woman still making mistakes in making love."
Yossy. Book? That time of book exists?
Michishige: Making a mistake, even now? lol
Takahashi: Wha~t!
Shoji: Though you seem like you're really good, you will need a lot of teaching.
Sanma: lol

Sanma: I'm 55 years old, still need to learn, I'm great at it you. (Shoji)
Takahashi: That's great.
Sanma: Would you like to look and try?

Takahashi: ・・・I'm trembling...
Sanma: You're no good, you are.
Sanma: You, already. You're going to graduate from morning musume and this corner. You can't talk about such a thing?
Takahashi: I can't.
Shoji: "You can't talk about such a thing?" lol You still have a lot to learn.
Sanma: It's annoying to study, you!
Takahashi: Please teach me in dirty things, from here on after. [Oh Aichan please no]

Michishige: ・・・Carefully...
Sanma: Look at that, Michishige looks like a master but she too needs to learn.
Sanma: This isn't experience anymore but talent.

Yossy. ・・・・Be by my side...
Sanma: Even though she said it differently.

Takahashi: ・・・・What do you want to do after this?...
Sanma: Bad.

Michishige: ・・・・How is today's me?...
Sanma: Look at that now, alive I tell you alive.

Yossy. ・・・・As a man, it's bad to hesitate.
Sanma: What the hell's this. lol

-End-

---
Wow that was long, funny and interesting.
original: http://shinzui.blog75.fc2.com/blog-entry-309.html

No comments:

Post a Comment