Sunday 10 April 2011

Feb 19th 2011

Sanma Akashiya | Murukami Shoji | Takahashi Ai | Michishige Sayumi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This episodes guests were Nakajima Saki and Okai Chisato.

Subject: First time/C-ute's Okai Chisato and Nakajima Saki/Shouj's image is?/Valentines day

◎Opening
℃-ute's Nakajima ・Okai・・・・
Sanma: For the first time they have come, C-ute.
Takahashi: That's right.
2members: Yes.
Sanma: Ah well the names of Hello!Project are rising aren't they, Ah you're really young.
Sanma: Michishige is 19, nearly 20-
Michishige: I'm 21.
Everyone laughs.
Sanma: Ah when did you turn 21?
Sanma: I've always had an image of you being 18.

Nakajima: I'm 17 year old Nakajima Saki.
Okai: I'm 16 year old Okai Chisato.
Sanma: So Michishige is more your senpai, how long have you been doing this?
Nakajima: I started in my 3rd year of primary school.
Okai: 2nd year for me.
Sanma: U-wa~!
Shoji: 7-8 years, that's when your face starts to change.
Takahashi: They really were young then.
Sanma: At a time when your face changes, that's when the agency use their eyes to decide who to pick.

(On a programme questionnaire、Chisato:「I want to get in a heated talk with Sanma-san about football」・・・)
Sanma: Do you like football?
Okai: There was a time when I was still getting to like it but I really love it.
Okai: Talking to the fans about it in my blog, it seems like the real thing.
Sanma: Well then, have you seen a live Champions league match?
Okai: Live? as in on TV?
Michishige: As in "realtime."
Okai: I've seen it "realtime."
Sanma: If that's the case then the other day Arsenal vs Barcelonea was on, did you watch it?
Okai: Yes.
Sanma: Yeah right!?
Okai: It's true. lol
Sanma: How admiring huh?
Okai: I was up all night watching it.
Takahashi: Cool~
Sanma: How was it, the match against Arsenal vs Barcelone?
Okai: Ah well it was like, how should I say it? How can they move so wonderfully.
Sanma: Did you really watch it? lol
Okai: I did, I did.
Michishige: It's also something I would say. Lol
Okai: But, what did I say now. "Wow it was so great"
Shoji: Is this something you've been into lately?
Sanma: So "you've been into lately" just the other day.
Okai: Yes.
Sanma: Right?
Shoji: For what, what was this for?
Okai:Eh?
Sanma: Lol

Sanma: It can't be...Arsenal right?
Okai: Yes, their players are great...
Sanma: Team names, team names.
Everyone laughs
Sanma: Oi, stop making fun out of the team.
Sanma: Let's stop talking about Football.
Okai: Okay.
Michishige: "Okay" is what she says. lol
Okai: I was able to talk a bit more since I studied a bit.

(Image of Sanma-san as someone who continuously talks and great at drawing people out?・・・)
Nakajima: Whenever I see you on TV I think "how great"...really.
Sanma: As a 16-17 year old, that's what you think?
Nakajima: That's right.
Sanma: That's something to be thankful about lol.
(Shoji-san's image is of him sayng funny things and it's easy to follow after him)
Sanma: Ah so someone who says a joke but it's not funny lol.
Nakajima: Ah well I'm also that type of person.
Shoji: Ah, wrong, wrong, wrong.
Nakajima: Eh?
Shoji: You're quality is different from mine.
Sanma: lol
Nakajima: Is that so? It's different?
Shoji: The fact that you're thinking about it, it's different.

(Nakajima the #1 at dancing in C-ute?・・・)
Sanma: You're the #1 at dancing?
Nakajima: I've been told it a lot but I don't really like my own dancing.
Sanma: Why's that?
Nakajima: Last year, I was very troubled and so with my dancing I went into a "greedy phase" so I wanted it to be perfect.
Michishige: You're really great at dancing.
Nakajima: Somehow I like the sort of wriggling feeling.
Sanma: Do you feel like dancing for a bit? [in a limp flexible way]
Nakajima: That's right.
Sanma: More like Beyonce? Dance in a way like hers?
Nakajima: Yeah that's right but I really like Takahashi-san's dance.
Sanma: Is Takahashi good at dancing.
Nakajima: Yes, I love it and admire her dance.
Michishige: How nice to be praised. lol
Sanma: Ah well, seldom there are praising words for Michishige.
Michishige: That's not true, no , no.
Sanma: Dancing or singing, not much comes out.
Michishige: That's not it, really it isn't.g
Sanma: The day before "Kenminsho" was on, what did you think of it, Michishige did her best.
Nakajima: Ah Kenminsho...
Shoji: How was Michishige's talk?
Nakajima: Ah talk? great it was great.

(Valentine chocolates from the Young town Musumes?・・・・
Sanma: Takahashi, did you bake this cake yourself?
Takahashi: I made the caramel myself.
Sanma: What is this?
Shoji: Did you melt it?
Shoji: Did you cook it?
Sanma: It's "takenoko"? [Chocolate company]
Takahashi: You're wrong!
everyone eats
Takahashi: Please do say something, lol.
Shoji: Where did this spit come from? [I guess it's the caramel]
Sanma: This..spit?
Takahashi: Wrong! it's flavour, the flavour.

Sanma: It's quite tasty, like condensed milk.
Takahashi: Ah, thank God.

Takahashi: This is Chocolate Gateau.
Michishige: From the looks of it , kinda looks messy , Shoji: "Kinda looks messy" LOL
Sanma: How does it taste?
Michishige: It's like the taste is on it's way from the middle. It's complete right?
Takahashi: It's completed.
Shoji: Hmm but the taste, it's like... Michishige: It doesn't seem like it's enough.
Sanma: Compared to the smell, it's not that sweet. Shoji: It's well baked though, tasty!

Sanma: Michishige always sends me a "thank you for today" message.
Sanma: Messages like " Thank you for every week" or "Please do buy me the shampoo rinse"
Sanma: I bought it for you but what's this, heart shaped?
Michishige: Rice crackers.

2members: We also got (rice crackers) lol
Shoji: Haha Michshige's feeling some pain Michishige: Lol very.
Sanma: The taste is pretty similar. Michishige: Really sustaining here, it was a shock!
Nakajima: Ah we also got another, our new single. Sanma:Ah well it's another thing which I didn't really want lol. (He's just kidding)

Yearning to kiss?・・・・
Sanma: Speaking of kissing, well I guess you'd like to kiss someone, or year to kiss.
Sanma: Especially for the two C-ute members, you're at an age where you're fired up to kiss.
Everyone: Fired up? lol

Sanma: Do you every think of wanting to kiss.
Okai: No we don't really think of it.
Sanma: You don't think of it?
Okai: No we don't really think of it.
Sanma: Yeah right.
Okai: Really we don't think of it.
Nakajima: We're always within the company of girls,
Nakajima: Hmm we don't really think of it, and we don't really see boys even during school,
Nakajima: I preferred talking more to girls than I did with boys.
Sanma: Ah well, I guess you'd say that.
Nakajima: Yes.
Michishige: Ah well, I guess you'd say that? lol
Sanma: Ah well to say such a thing, it was a level headed answer.
Nakajima: Thank you very much.
Michishige: They're her true feelings.
Sanma: True feelings? She was told to say it by her agency. [Lol Sanma san]

Takahashi: By my age, my parens already had 2 children. It feels pretty weird.
Sanma: Ah is that so?
Sanma: It's okay Takahashi, you could just lie to your office.
Takahashi: No way it's bad.
Sanma:It's okay
Takahashi: It's bad, I'm a morning musume member.
Sanma: That's Upfront's problem.
Sanma: You're a human, as a woman how is it bad to kiss someone?
Takahashi: My future..
Sanma: Eh?
Takahashi: My future..
Sanma: You're 25 going 25, talking about your future, your future is right now.
Everyone; lol
Takahashi: I guess so.

http://shinzui.blog75.fc2.com/blog-entry-319.html

Sorry got a bit lazy on this one might add the "sexy game" later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment